Many visitors choose Cornudella de Montsant to spend Christmas. Attracted by climbing, sport, rest or the food and wine of the area.
To discover some of the wines that are made in the village, we have prepared the CHRISTMAS TASTE for the evening of December 29th! A tasting of six wines from small producers of Cornudella de Montsant, conducted exclusively in English .
You will discover six DO Montsant wines , from Celler Cooperatiu de Cornudella, Vitícola Sileo, Celler Gritelles, Celler de l’Era, Cingles blaus and Celler Noguerals.
A special selection of wines, in a spectacular space: the attic of the Celler Cooperatiu de Cornudella, above the concrete vats and under the majestic wooden and brick roof.
* This is an activity for people over 18 years old.
* Places are limited and prior registration is required.
* The price per person is €20.
* The activity will start at 6pm and is expected to end around 7.30pm.
* The organization reserves the right to modify the program if conditions require it. In any case, all participants will be notified with attention.